Terms & Conditions
It is our goal to help you as much as we can to enjoy motorcycle roadtripping through Europe as much as possible. We don’t like too much “fine print”, but there are a few things we have to share with you in these terms and conditions so you exactly know what you can expect from Quazy Rides.
- These terms and conditions will be applicable to all offers from Quazy Rides and all agreements of purchase you enter into with Quazy Rides.
- Quazy Rides is the tradename of Muriel van den Hazenkamp trading under the name of Quazy Rides, residing at (5591 KC) Sterkselseweg 29, Heeze, the Netherlands and registered at the Dutch trade register with number 60264977.
- If any clause of these terms and conditions are not valid, all the other clauses remain applicable and the invalid clause will be replaced by a valid clause that does the most justice to the meaning of the agreement between Quazy Rides and you.
- You cannot transfer any of your rights from an agreement with Quazy Rides to a third person without the explicit consent of Quazy Rides.
- All prices are inclusive VAT and either in Sterling pounds or Euro’s.
- As soon as possible after your payment, you will get access to your roadtrip package within the Quazy Rides online environment with your personal account. In case we would have to decide to stop all activities of Quazy Rides for whatever reason, you will be able to reach the content of your roadtrip package(s) until at least 12 months after we have shared the decision to stop all activities. In the meantime content of specific tours and/or rides might be discontinued by Quazy Rides without further notice and our own reasons.
3. Right to use, not to share
- All rights, including intellectual property rights, regarding the roadtrip planner and its content remain with Quazy Rides at all times.
- With your purchase you will only receive a right to use all the content of your roadtrip package. This use does include sharing the downloads with your travel companionship on that roadtrip if necessary. However, you do not have the right to share the content of our roadtrip package outside that companionship and you are liable for your companionship to also not share the content outside the companionship. This is the only way that we can keep making new tours for you to enjoy.
- In case Quazy Rides becomes aware that you have been or are sharing the content of your roadtrip package to other people, Quazy Rides has no other option than to delete your account. You will not be able to reach the content of your roadtrip package anymore or purchase new roadtrip packages. Please don’t let us get to that point.
- Quazy Rides cannot be held liable for any damages to you or your belongings you suffer from actually going on the roadtrip with the use of your roadtrip package. Please mind your safety, the safety of your companionship and the safety of all other road users. Always follow the rules applicable in the country that you are in.
- Only you are responsible for the operation of your navigation system and for uploading the GPX files to your navigation system. We will help you as much as possible, but Quazy Rides cannot be held liable if you won’t be able to upload and use the GPX files to your device.
- Things can change: roads, opening times of cafes, restaurants and museums, accommodations and its facilities which Quazy Rides cannot be held liable for. If you want to help us to keep the content of the roadtrip packages as up-to-date as possible, please inform us if you come across any changes from the information we have shared with you.
- Only you are responsible for the booking of your accommodations, sightseeing etc. Quazy Rides can not be held liable as a travel agency.
5. Processing personal data
- In order to create your account and give you access to the Quazy Rides environment and live up to our part of the agreement, but also to keep in contact with you, we have to process some personal data. If we need your explicit approval, we will ask you to explicitly give that consent and make sure you can always unsubscribe. Please see our privacy statement for more information.